• PREMIUM QUALITY 100% Natural European Linen/Cotton
• OEKO-TEX certified linen/cotton fabric ( minimal processing and no chemicals are required)
- LINEN/COTTON WAFFLE FABRIC (Medium weight linen/cotton 250 GSM or 7,4 oz/yd², Width of the fabric - 78.7 ")
- Fabric composition: linen - 54%, cotton - 46%
THIS NATURAL LINEN FABRIC IS BEST FOR SEWING kitchen tea towels, bath towels, beach towels, sauna towels, bathrobes, blankets, pillowcases, etc.
ONCE laundered the warp and weft [weave] takes on the WAFFLE EFFECT.
PLEASE NOTE that the color of your item may vary from what you see on your screen because all monitors display colors differently.
If you doubt which color to choose, we recommend ordering SAMPLES.
Also, we will be happy to send you a small sample of the fabric you like in an ordinary envelope. IT IS A FREE OPTION!!!
If you purchase more than 1 quantity, the fabric will be in one continuous piece!
Please select length and quantity.
IF YOU NEED MORE THAN 0.5yard, PLEASE INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE QUANTITY
LINEN is the best organic fabric that is suitable and useful for the most demanding skin type.
• ANTIBACTERIAL and HYPOALLERGENIC
• DURABLE fibers (30% stronger than cotton)
• QUICK DRYING (time that's 50% quicker than cotton)
• BREATHABLE and super absorbent
• ECO-FRIENDLY and completely WASTE-FREE
We cooperate with one of the largest manufacturers in Europe. The high quality of the fabric is confirmed by many certificates, one of which is OEKO-TEX® 100.
HOW TO CARE
• Shrinkage - Up to 5% (needs to be washed before sewing)
• Linen fabric cleans very well in the washing machine. It should be washed at 40°C/104 F
WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND THE PLANET,
PLEASE HELP US CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Please recycle our mailing envelope
Our mailing envelope is recycled, reusable, and recyclable. Please
MORE LINEN...MORE LOVE!
If you have some extra QUESTIONS or WISHES - please contact us any time.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SHOP!!!